photography+ life







Tuesday, June 5, 2012

holiday mood

Holiday is going to end soon. Last semester,i damn hope holiday can past faster. But now,i hope holiday can be extent.Nowadays,i love to spend my life with family but not friends!for me,family is more important than friends!bestie? Ya,but just a few.I realise that primary friends is more more more important than secondary friends! Actually,we had been quarrel a few times,but our friendship still remain the same! U with your friends,me and her spend our time together!but,sometimes i hate her behaviour and attitude.it made me feel so frustrated!As for me,spending time with family is better than spending time with friends.Spending time with primary friends is more important then spending time with secondary friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment