photography+ life







Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Taipei Hello Kitty Sweets Cafe

          
                                          
 Hello! gonna blog about TAIPEI HELLO KITTY SWEETS CAFE on today. I had craving to go there a year ago after viewing several blogger post about there.Im happy till the max when i first arrived at Hello kitty sweets cafe! Everything inside there was so pinky and sweetttttttttttttt. Honestly,the food at there is not that tasty and delicious but the environment is niceeee. My family and I went there around 8 sth without making apointment and the shop are almost going to close. Luckily,we still get the chance to have our sit on the kitty cushion! oh! how lucky we areeee. Maybe they close at about 9.30 pm(perhaps u can get more information from the internet as i do not sure about it) We had ordered some desserts to try and we didnt try their main course as we had just finished our meal at shi lin night market(gonna blog about it soonnnnn) Went up and down to take more pictures in the HELLO KITTY PARADISE! okay! nows lets the picture to do some talking!




OMG! Are you craving for these HELLO KITTY dessertsssss?
I can still barely remember HOW EXCITED AM I WHEN I FIRST reach HELLO KITTY CAFE.





and this is our sweet yet pinky sit! oh my!how cute is it!


the HELLO KITTY menu




uhmmm,the food was not that tasty as what i had thought

.

part of food that we had order and ME

LONGCHAMP from taipei101 on the HELLO KITTY cushion

uhmmmmmm,the Hello Kitty tiramisu cake taste was like.....( bad tasteeeee)



in the pinky toilet

Okay! thats all for  today and stay tuned for my next post. ( The next post will probably is my TAIWAN TRIP DAY 2). Anyway,stay tuned and gotta know what will be the NEXT POST! ;)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment