photography+ life







Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Short post

Hey,guys! So,how was your Christmas eve and Christmas day. Actually,it's nothing special for me on this day. But,I bet yesterday night was the warmest Christmas eve for me until now.I appreciate all presents that my parents,aunties,uncles,grandparents who bought it for me. I enjoy every moments with my beloved family. I really appreciate every happy moments that i had spent with all my friends. I am pretty excited now as I am going to a vacation with my family.it will be so tired as I need to go to school on the next day.but,everything is worth to as im those girl who love to travel all over the world! Gonna sign off now.bye and enjoy your Christmas night yea! Merry Christmas! Xoxoxoxo,Santa Claus is coming to town,feel free to follow my blog,P for Phylicia . And this is the biggest Christmas present from u guys who followed my blog! Thx! Xoxoxxoxxo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment