photography+ life







Sunday, March 11, 2012

went to cheong K with my friendssssss.....
SHARAH AND CHIN PAK dance in green box, while me and jing tong is taking picture .SHARAH AND I also sang a lot of our "love song" together. WE enjoy the time we spent together in greenbox

after that we went to popular,we met eunice and shanny at popular.CHIN PAK is the first one who saw shanny, me and sharah cant even recognize tis leng lui.SHARAH and JING TONG  went to the game center. After tat , me and chin pak when to meet up with them. JING TONG and CHIN PAK played game in there for a long time while me and sharah is buying things in watson. ME AND SHARAH then met up with them. THEN, we went to jusco ...and PLAY GAMES AGAIN ..... after playing games,we enjoy our mc donald icecream .....

ME AND SHARAH ENJOY OUR DAY, JING TONG AND CHIN PAK ALSO ENJOY THEIR DAY TOGETHER ? XIXI ...xD




next post: MELAKA TRIP ....
PLS STAY TUNED

2 comments: