photography+ life







Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas post 2012

Hello! How do you guys spend your Christmas eve? I do spend a wonderful weekend with my family. My family and I had attended a Christmas Party on Saturday night. It's actually my daddy's aunty Christmas party! The party is located at her apartment. HEY!Can u imagine having a Christmas party beside the pool and the playground? It was simply awesome and cool. Further more, this is my very first time to attend Christmas party. I am a girl who love spending all of my time with my family. There are lots of food in the party such as turkey,spaghetti,mushroom soup,friend rice,breads,cookies,cakes,fried noodles,salmon fish, and others. After having my first round of food, my grandma,cousin and I went out to the park and the pool.Took some photo of my grandma n me n cousin sister. Thanks for my cousin sister to always be my photographer. And i will always be her photographer and her big jie jie,my always cousin sister.We go in and out,kept chit-chat here,chit-chat there. Okie,it's time to end this blogpost now.Let's have some picture before ending this post. Enjoy your Christmas yea! MERRY CHRISTMAS!






















  






 


Wish you a Merry Christmas!
by, Phylicia Soong

No comments:

Post a Comment