photography+ life







Monday, March 11, 2013

110313


 
Hello! this will be a short post ya! Honestly, i felt that senior school life is much more busy than junior life! But, waittttttttttt,busy on what? I bet most of you will think what to be busy on seniour school life? Yupe! My friend and I hope to have an amazing school life.We do took part in some of the competition. Since it is our decision to take part in some of the competition,we will pay more amd more effort and time on it! I am now busying on writing an essay and gonna pass up it by WEDNESDAY. My english teacher had just chosen me and my classmate to pass up an article as we get good mark(ermmm,perhaps it can be consider as a good mark ) in our previous exam's essay. Just a short post for today as I dont want my blog to be "dusty"! Do follow my blog!

1 comment: