photography+ life







Sunday, September 10, 2017

First post about my study life in Melbourne

Hey, all <3

Had abandoned this blog for almost 2 years and more. And, I am doing good right now, studying in the country that i've been longing for since young. This 8 months are full of ups and downs. The closest person of mine, my grandma had left us to a better and happier place.  I had been going on road trip and travelling in Australia more than I ever be for just a few months time. I learnt to deal with problems on myself (etc: caught the wrong bus/tram, left my key no where,....), meeting friends from different environment, dealing with housemate who is inconsiderate.

In this few months time, I had grew up to the person who is more independent then I were previously.  

No comments:

Post a Comment