photography+ life







Monday, April 30, 2012

300412


today is monday and tomorow is TUESDAY! it is a public holiday!so any plan for u guys? i gonna blog about my today life. SCHOOL does not have assembly today! but,we had  to sit for small exam.arghhh!we had three small exam today! but some of us kept on chit-chat and makan at the back.SOMETIMES, i like to sit at the back cause can chit-chat when the class is so boring,but sitting at the back,i cant pay attention sometimes.  AFTER THAT, me and sharah had an science tuition.WE ate a lot of mentos during the class(toochache-ing)! SHE is having a party with her friends right now.

Nowadays, i kept thinking to study overseas.maybe i am being influenced by my cousin sis from AUSTRALIA. DADDY kept on called me to visit her during my december holiday.i HOPE so.IF i study overseas, i think i will miss 3F-families,friends,foods.YEAP! I will miss all my families. i miss their love,carings and others. HEARD another blogger said that other countries moon isn't that round! yeah,its true!(i think so) BUT, i dont wanna study in MALAYSIA! okay, thats all as i haven finish my pmr exam!PHYLICIA,stop thinking about your future,think about your tomorow! PMR is around the corner,gambateh to all candidates include me(smiling)! bye!

by,
PHYLICIA SOONG

No comments:

Post a Comment