photography+ life







Saturday, June 8, 2013

080613


hello! Nowadays, I am so efficient on blogging. Just dont wanna let my blog full with dust. So, my friends and i hang out today.We went for a movie and before that some of my friends had been there and they had already watched two movies! arghhhhh, a bit regret that i never went there earlier. But nevermine,at least we done it! We doesn't cancel our date for today and we can still gathered together. Yeah! we make it. hahahaaaa. The movie we had watched is EPIC. Eunice told me it was a cartoon and i thought it was childish and boring. But actually it is not, the movie was quit interesting and not that childish. It's been a while I didn't watch cartoon movie(u got what i mean?). And finally, I had watched it with my friend after a long time. Before went into the cinema, we went to bought popcorn and also some drinks. Eunice is the one to queue there and  buy us popcorn. And some of us went to the toilet. I am quiet happy as my friends really know me well. They know I love taking photo and so they help me to arrange all the food and drinks properly. Yeah!I am quite lucky to have friends that know me well. hahaahaaaa. And after finishing the movie, Chin Pak passed me the ticket and so do Sam. So,i asked them what for they gave me those tickets? And surprisingly they told me: Let you to take pictures marhh! See, they really know me well ya. hahahaaa..
 okay! So,here is some of the picture about EPIC.




 

Queen-wanna-be
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment