photography+ life







Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday night 230612




Arghhhhhhh. The haze is getting worse from day by day. I can even smell the unpleasant smell when im inside the house. I cant really imagine how my school day will be on tomorrow. Will be any assembly on tomorrow? Please I dont hope that there will be any assembly on tomorrow but I also dont hope that i will be in the class on tomorrow morning. It's kinda boring to be in the class for the first and second period without having any things to do. Although our class teacher will let us viewing some video, i will also feel kinda boring. hahaaaaahaa. It is not a well-spend Sunday for me on today. I am a good girl on this Sunday as I stayed at home for the whole day, doing uec additional maths revision, do and do and do. And finally mum and dad decide to bring me out as the haze is being a bit better in the evening, we went to have our Mc Donald as our tea time and bonding session. My family will always be like my friends. Thanks for pampering me like a princess. They knew i am bored staying at home,so they decide to bring me out. I love you guys so much. Although sometimes im in a bad mood, my beloved friends and families will always be there for me. Cheering me up. Sincerly, im happy to have you guys. I will try my best to ignore those who are not important my life and prevent them from hurting me. Thanks my family and friends who will always protect me from all those being hurt by haters. And 8 more days to go. hahahaaaaa. Goodnight and sweetdream

No comments:

Post a Comment