photography+ life







Friday, June 7, 2013

Singapore day 1:Clarke Quay

After Sungai Lembing trip, my family and i had visited Singapore a week after it! We stopped at JOHOR BAHRU, my aunt's house. Met my cousin sisters and we do enjoy our lunch together. We had porridge as our lunch of the day. As an active and crazy cousin sister, hahaaaa,i taked lots of picture with them! I am quite happy and lucky to have them and they are willing to be crazy with me! love u girlssss! ;D

After having our lunch,my family and i head to Singapore! The first destination of our Singapore trip is to check-in our hotel-The Ritz Carlton,Singapore. This will always be my habit: I used to explore the swimming pool in the hotel when i first arrived there. This habit had been with me since i am young. After taking all of our luggage up to the hotel, we had some tea break in our room. Facing the super awesome Singapore view and comfortable environment in our hotel , chit-chatting with my lovely family is the most wonderful moments ever in life. After having our tea,and the sky gone dark and it rained heavily. So, my family and I chose to surf the net first while waiting the rain had stopped. After bathing and well-dressed, we went off to CLARKE QUAY. This had been the second time i visited CLARKE QUAY. The first time i went there and it was a sunny afternoon and now it was a chilling night! Although it rain heavily just now, this didnt really affect our mood! And the street was just so crowded.When we are walking along the street of CLARKE QUAY, we spot a man selling ice-cream and this ice-cream is quite well-known. The first time when I went to CLARKE QUAY, I missed the chance to have the ice-cream. And now finally, i can have it. There are two choices to have this ice-cream. The first one: using a biscuit. The second one: using a piece of bread. And i chose to have the ice-cream sandwiches. The ice-cream flavour we had chose is Durian and the other one i think maybe it is chocolate or mocha (can't really remember what it is) xD


After having the ice-cream sandwiches, My family and I had our dinner in a random western restaurant and luckily we chose the correct restaurant-TCC. Perhaps this restaurant is quite well known in Singapore. And the food was quite delicious and the price was reasonable. So, this is the food we had ordered.



 

 
 
 Desserts of the day:

 
okay! I'm hungry after posting all this photo. hahahaaaaa, i cant resist the power of food.After having our dinner,my family and I went for a walk around CLARKE QUAY. 



 




 Last but not least,an Ountfit Of The Day shoot at my hotel.
Top and singlet from TAIPEI
Short pants from PADINI
Tote bag from LONGCHAMP


 

 Okay! That's all for today! Gonna hang out with my friends later. Bye and feel free to follow my blog <3

No comments:

Post a Comment